How to Start
Spend some time quieting your heart and soul, asking God to prepare you to connect to your heavenly Father.
Ask God to clear away the distractions that haunt your thoughts.
Be open to any issues, requests, situations, or problems God might want to connect with you about this morning. Ask Him to make it clear to you and give you the courage to meet Him there.
If there is nothing specific ask God to help you to meet Him in this agenda-less relational space.
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
- Spend some time reflecting on God's character.
- Ask God to reveal to you how He wants to be close to you right now.
- Ask God to reveal to you how He's bigger than what you're experiencing right now.
Your Kingdom Come
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
- Ask God to reveal His Kingdom to you.
- Be open to the things in your life God might want to affirm that are in line with the Kingdom
- Be open to the ways God might want to correct you about things not in line with His Kingdom.
Our Daily Bread
Give us today our daily bread.
- Bring your needs & requests to God.
- Be bold and ask Him to work in big ways, but also be open to what it is He wants to say to those requests.
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
- Confess your sins to God.
- Ask Him to reveal areas of your life that are still shrouded in darkness so that His glorious light might bring healing and wholeness.
- Ask God to reveal the relationships in your life that you are withholding love & forgiveness. Let Him start to transform the way you see them so it more closely aligns with the way God sees them.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
- Confess your need for God's guidance & protection.
- Ask God to reveal the ways He wants to guide you through whatever it is you're dealing with right now.
- Pray for deliverance. Ask God to empower you to be faithful.
Yours is the Kingdom
For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
- Spend some time reflecting on what area of your life you're holding onto too tightly.
- Ask God to help you release your grip on your life and trust in His Kingdom, Power, & Glory.